Friday, July 18, 2008

Laguna Beach Koi Farm

After this picture was taken I realized that the Koi were actually  transparent.  Many times when you are taken a photograph the real beauty of it is discovered after it is processed.
This photo was taken at a wonderful Koi farm in Laguna California. Laguna Koi Ponds - Koi Health & Pond Filtration Design Experts Most of the paintings I have done of koi are from photos I have taken at this farm or my friend Mary's home in Lake Forest Illinois. 
Copies of this photo are available. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how transparent the fish look.

FCP said...

They ARE transparent - I never noticed. You are so right about seeing new discoveries after you view the photos. I love it when that happens.
Faye

Anonymous said...

Wow, This is a beautiful image! I love that you captured a pure photo that looks painterly.