Sunday, October 25, 2009

I want to hold your hand









For a little over a year I have been working on putting together a collection of photos on how we touch each other.  Here are just a few from the collection.  I would love to hear what you think, it looks as though I will be exhibiting these in Southern California (Palm Springs) this February.
As soon as everything is finalized I will release the information to all of you.  Wish me luck, and if you want to see more just go to my web site www.DianePatricia.com .

1 comment:

MODERN Prairie Girl said...

I love these! I'm a photographer up in the NW---been enjoying your blog for awhile now. These images make me feel maternal, as I know the days of handholding with my kids are numbered.

An exhibit of such images would be so lovely to see in person.
My best,
Lara B.