Monday, June 15, 2009

My Kind of Town, Chicago

The Chicago River
The roof of a garden store in an old building in Highland Park.



One of the projects I will be working on will be photographing of peoples homes
and to make a memory book for generations to enjoy.


The back yard of one of these homes where a gazebo sits
 looking over a Ravine and Lake Michigan



View of a pier from above while landing in Chicago



An alternative view of one of the most beautiful streets in the world.


Some interesting views of one of the greatest cities.  I spent most of my life there and now I am a California girl and loving it.  But a large part of my heart will always be in Chicago and I will be spending more time there again, visiting my loving daughter and teaching painting and photography.   Here are just some random shots... I will be showing  you more over the next few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your take on Chicago.

Anonymous said...

As a Chicagoan I can honestly say you have captured my town.

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

I have lived in Chicago twice, both times Near North, and love what you have captured.